Rough Close Meet September 05 - 07 2014

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Is anyone heading from or through Birmingham area by any chance? really fancy this but I am a man with no transport, and moving back to scotland the following weekend, so this is my last chance for a southern meet

Last edited:

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
I'm hopng to hit this early Saturday afternoon if that's alright. Doing a spot of work up in the Peak District then headed back, might be headed past Birmingham Hamish, not had a look at my route just yet. I'll keep you posted if I can grab you but can't promise anything just yet...

udamiano

On a new journey
Is anyone heading from or through Birmingham area by any chance? really fancy this but I am a man with no transport, and moving back to scotland the following weekend, so this is my last chance for a southern meet
Hamish let me know what part of Brum your in and I should be able to pick you up, and drop you back; Im only down the A45 in Coventry. I'm working Friday so it will be late afternoon Friday

Dreadhead

I'm hopng to hit this early Saturday afternoon if that's alright. Doing a spot of work up in the Peak District then headed back, might be headed past Birmingham Hamish, not had a look at my route just yet. I'll keep you posted if I can grab you but can't promise anything just yet...

Hamish let me know what part of Brum your in and I should be able to pick you up, and drop you back; Im only down the A45 in Coventry. I'm working Friday so it will be late afternoon Friday

Thanks fellas, PMs sent :)

Dreadhead

Meet List:

By adding your name you acknowledge that you have read and will comply with post #01 of this thread and accept that it can (and probably will) be edited before the Meet ... and include both and this line in the paste.

Meet List:

1. decorum
2. Mesquite (arriving early Friday evening with no communal kit)
3. MartinK9 - Fri 05 to Mon 08 Sept
4. Twodogs (TBC)
5. TinkyPete (TBC due to work) but I do hope I can make this one
6. Jacko1066 (TBC)
7. Humpback (TBC - hands)
8. udamiano
9. John Fenna - I may be able to fit in a little communal kit....
10. ToveRebecca (Saturday afternoon to Sunday)
11. Andy BB (TBC)[/QUOTE]
12. Lupin rider - John (i'll aim for Friday evening as well)
13. Wandering1 midday Friday to Monday evening communal kit (firebox tripod possible frontier-stove)
14. treadlightly
15. Dreadhead

:)

Last edited:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
This will be my first RC meet and just wondering what the pitch area is like? Woodland or open field? Just so I know whether I can hammock, or am better off with a tent/tarp pitch? any help would be great cheers

Predominantly wooded so there's room and trees enough to hammock or tent it.

kristophish

Native
Mar 17, 2012
nuneaton
Meet List:

By adding your name you acknowledge that you have read and will comply with post #01 of this thread and accept that it can (and probably will) be edited before the Meet ... and include both and this line in the paste.

Meet List:

1. decorum
2. Mesquite (arriving early Friday evening with no communal kit)
3. MartinK9 - Fri 05 to Mon 08 Sept
4. Twodogs (TBC)
5. TinkyPete (TBC due to work) but I do hope I can make this one
6. Jacko1066 (TBC)
7. Humpback (TBC - hands)
8. udamiano
9. John Fenna - I may be able to fit in a little communal kit....
10. ToveRebecca (Saturday afternoon to Sunday)
11. Andy BB (TBC)[/QUOTE]
12. Lupin rider - John (i'll aim for Friday evening as well) 
13. Wandering1 midday Friday to Monday evening communal kit (firebox tripod possible frontier-stove)
14. treadlightly
15. Dreadhead
17. Kristophish. Sat

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Quick, but important, update ...

We've been asked to park our vehicles in the drop off point down at the Guild Cabin ~ this is the cabin on the field next to where we're booked onto and is marked on the pic in post #01 as 'kit drop off / pick up point'. This is to free up spaces in the top two car parks for an event going on over the weekend. If the car parking is being organised by site crew just let them know you're part of the group booked onto pitch 11 and Bob's asked us to park down there ~ if the barrier / cones / gate is in place then move them out the way and put them back after you pass by ;)

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
would have loved to be there but everything has gone wrong at work. Guys not ready and kit has gone down so had to work late on friday and saturday as well. Finally got Sunday off but too late now. Hope you had a great one guys.

Dreadhead

Back now after an absolutely fantastic weekend! Was great to see some old faces, meet new ones, and just totally chill out before the move. Big thanks to Damian for getting me to and from the meet too, cheers mate :)

Back to my new leathery, choppy, and shiny projects now ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE