Rose Wood November 2012 Meet - Pic Heavy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Alex, thanks for the use of the wood,

Many thanks to all that attended both old and new faces were most welcome.

Any Meet that you can put up and take down dry are all good by me.

Even the wet bit inbetween was OK :)

Track In:

trackin.jpg

And out:

trackout.jpg

Some attempted, most failed, many thanks to Rebeldog for the shuttle runs.

My Set up:

mysetupe.jpg

Toasty:

mysetup1.jpg

Other's set ups:

ssetupz.jpg

ssetupx.jpg

srabbit.jpg

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
Thanks for the pics Martin.

Great meet and had a good laugh around the fire. Good to meet some new faces and yo catch up with old. Feels like I have blow all the cobwebs out of the kit.

Again cheers to Alex for the invite again and for Karl for organising another cracking meet.

I will post some more pics up when I can.
T.

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
Fantastic meet thanks for taking the pics Martin and to all those that made it was a good one. That Lavvu is now Paul's he had it off Cliff already, hope you feeling better Steve and will be back out soon.

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Fantastic meet thanks for taking the pics Martin and to all those that made it was a good one. That Lavvu is now Paul's he had it off Cliff already, hope you feeling better Steve and will be back out soon.

Thanks for your concern Karl, I feel a bit better tonight thanks!!!
Luckily it was only today, I cant remember the last time a laughed as much a I did Friday night!!
Brilliant!!

Saturday for me was mainly spent in the lavvu of love with that fantastic wood burner which made a dull wet day brilliant!!

Thanks for organising it Karl and it was brilliant to meet everyone else!!

Special thanks to Martin rebeldog for ushering all my gear about!!

See you all very soon
Steve

Leave only footprints take only memories

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
Thanks for the Pictures Martin, Sorry could not make it, work was a nightmare to get away from and weather down here kept me stuck down here too. I see the foraging went well as well. And the smoking too :)

Last edited:

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
cheers to the other Martin and Tim for the pics you guys added fantastic. Martin looks about ready to kill me in the second to last pic of Tim's

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Looks like some good urban forraging went on this weekend. I was gutted i couldnt make it. Looks like you had a great weekend even with the carp weather.

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Thanks for sharing guys. Was short but sweet for Joseph and I, thanks for the brew Karl! Went canoeing today and thought it might have come in handy getting your gear down the lane...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE