Pictures - Lords Wood work party meet 22~24 April 2022

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Many thanks to Steve for organising and to all that attended the work party. The weather was very kind to us and we managed to open pathways to some new areas suitable for ground dwellers and hammockers:My Set Up.jpg

Set Ups (1).jpg

Set Ups (2).jpg

Set Ups (3).jpg

Set Ups (4).jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: punkrockcaveman

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
Great pics and write up, thanks Martin. This woodland is going to look great, we are making pathways through the Holly and undergrowth that lead to secluded groves, ideal if you want to camp with mates or just on your own. Looking forward to progressing into the wood and of course leaving plenty of natural cover for the wildlife.

Reactions: MartinK9

gibson 175

Apr 9, 2022
West Yorkshire
This was my first meet. Thank you to each and every one of you for being so friendly and welcoming. I absolutely loved it. To any new members across the UK I absolutely recommend that you get down to your local meetup. Go for it. You will have a great time.
As well as the people the woods were absolutely amazing and I can see that a LOT of work has gone into the site for which you should get the credit and recognition you deserve.
plus it was really helpful to see people's set ups such as hammock systems,hot tent ,the cooking and i got some invaluable advice on gear and sleep systems and cooking. and great to see some campfire cooking as well. And really good to see the fire pit and all the other facilities you have created and are creating more and the excellent plans you have. Great to hear other peoples experiences and hear about such things as camping and hiking in Norway, and so many other things.
I would give this 11 out of 10 !
Can anybody tell me the dates for the next one?

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
Thanks Goran, that was a great review! Pleased that your 1st visit went down well. No two meets are ever the same always something new to do see or talk about. As for the next meet they are normally the last weekend every other month, so that will be June 24-26 when I post it up by all means add your name if you wish you will be most welcome.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE