Ronnie Sunshines

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

_scorpio_

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 22, 2009
east sussex UK
can you do shop reviews here? if not please move it somewhere more relevant.

well, i have spent well over £100 with them on the internet and my dad has bought dutch ovens and stuff, so we thought it time to take everyone out for a 3 hour drive up there to see them and spend some money i had saved up.
we did a list of things that people who couldn't come wanted and off we went.
i cannot recommend them higher! i went to buy an air rifle and they told me a lot of things i didnt know about pellet weights, types etc. and were honest about their products. one if the things i am most pleased about is that as usual the guy who served us started talking to my dad about it and as usual my dad said "talk to him i dont know anything" and for probably the first time ever (if not for at least a year) he did! he then got all the stuff i wanted and put it all on the gun, zeroed the scope in and left me to empty half his tub of pellets on the range. while this was happening the rest of the family was buying all kinds of knives and jet flame lighters (which was the thing he was critical of because they had a dodgy batch a while ago). we came away with all the requested items and everything we went for, loads of advice and friendly customer service, and without around £670. oops...
100% recommend them, even though their prices are slightly higher the customer service is a lot better than elsewhere so its worth the (slight) extra cost.
advise anyone who can go to go, and take themselves a lot of money :D

Feb 5, 2008
Datchet
never been there but had a few things in their ebay shop. Great range of stuff and orders seem to be delivered in a heart beat.

Orgionally it was hard not to order from a company call "Ronnie Sunshines" and I have been glad I did every time.

Dan

_scorpio_

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 22, 2009
east sussex UK
lol the rifle (with scope, bag, pellets and silencer) only came to £550.
it was an air arms s400 classic. even though i was told that it isn't the best by forum members on here i just couldn't afford a daystate. i dont care, it works well and looks great. :)

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
I've always found them good.:cool:
Postage stuff seems like an immediate turnround.:D
Always friendly.:welcome1:
Courses are brill with a good instructor in Jason who lets you fail but encourages you to have another go--it doesn't matter how long it takes.:D
He occasionally runs an open day which is good too goodjob. Loads of talks about sharps, filtering, foraging etc
No I don't work for him and he's not paying me:D:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
I've seen them at bushmeets/outdoor exhibitions and they have some really nice kit. I like the cast-iron camp cooking box set they have been doing - you could argue that it's cynical marketing but I think that they've seen a gap in the market for a good set of campfire equipment that also comes in a very nice wooden protective box. Which makes a nice seat when empty!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE