Rohan Long Trail Shirt (Small but is snug on me and i'm a Large (22" pit to pit)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ph5172

Forager
Feb 13, 2010
Coventry
Rohan Long Trail Shirt

As New (Still smells of the added bug repellent)
Long Sleeves with Button tab for securing if rolled up)
Popper opening
Light Khaki Green
100% Polymide with Moisture Control

Says small but Armpit to armpit is 22" and its snug on me and im a large

Review (Courtesy of ANDY ASHTON - Outdoorsmagic)
There comes a time when it's so hot you don't want to wear something that wicks your sweat away. You want your sweat there, on your body, evaporating, keeping you cool. Because it's hot. But then you want something cut loose enough that the air can circlate to get to that sweat. And you also want something that won't get soggy and stick to your back when you take your pack off.

Reach for the Rohan Long Trail shirt. A hot day up Tryfan and I remained cool when all around were melting, and that chilly back was avoided, because the shirt hangs away from you when you take your pack off, and the material dries so fast.

There's a pair of good pockets, one of which will take a map (with slight bending) but handy anyway. There are silly tabs to hold your rolled up sleeves up, but mine have never fallen down before and they are dangerously close to epaulettes, and then we are talking safari suits.... (I'm going to cut them off).

Although Rohan seem to be more for the affluent traveller this is a good hard working piece of kit, also at home on the Glacier and not just the ethnic bus. Bit pricy, but you'll appreciate it.

I'm looking for a decent set of vintage binoculars or Outdoorys type stuff

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE