Rogue Hats

galopede

Forager
Dec 9, 2004
Gloucestershire
I have a Rogue Oily Jock (love the name) and it's a great hat. I have no experience with the canvas but if they are as well made as the leathers, it'll be a good one

Gareth.

ArkAngel

Native
May 16, 2006
North Yorkshire
It's been a long time since i bought one (i think mines a Flathead Ranger)

Great service from Muirden's, i phoned to discuss sizes and they couldn't of been more helpful.
Very fast service and boxed well on arrival.

VERY hard wearing bit of gear. It has been out in sun, wind rain and snow and has performed extremely well under all conditions.

A quick wipe over with saddle soap every now and again restores it's out of the box look.

Can't recommend them enough.

**No affiliation etc, just happy customer**

johnnytheboy

Native
Aug 21, 2007
Falkirk
jokesblogspot.blogspot.com
Tilleys looks good but i prefer to be different, if everyone goes one way i go the other.

Just thought the rogue one looked abit different from the norm. The tilleys look like good hats, i seen yours (soloman) and it looked like a well made hat.

Recomendations seemed good enough to me, thanks guys.

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
Thank you. I have been putting off getting a Tilly on account I am not sure they don't make me look like a prat. Having seen the Rogue hats I now feel much better about TIlleys, afterall no matter how bad I look in a Tilley I could look worse. ;)

I'm going to get a Tilley now. Decision made.

dr jones

Feb 21, 2007
west wales
i have a rogue leather bush hat and a pair of rogue boots cannot fault the build quality and they stand up to alot of abuse , highly recommend the brand.

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Tilleys looks good but i prefer to be different, if everyone goes one way i go the other.

Aaaaaaah...

In that case Johnny, it's either a hat for Ascot or a Sombrero for you!!

I had my left ear "reshaped" about 15 years ago after losing part of it to a broken bottle. The following year we didn't have a Summer to speak of (I think it was on a Tuesday that year) but my lug still got burnt.

Bush hats and SPF creams were de riguer for a couple of years, or my left ear looked like well done bacon.

I should have joined the Pie 'n' Ear Corps - boom tish!!

Once you decide on a hat, remember to post a foto of it on here Johhny. :D

May 16, 2010
UK
stores.ebay.co.uk
Having speaking to Carol at Kendricks I believe that Unbeaten tracks will no longer be selling Rogue items, I knew they did a bit on eBay, Kendricks are now the main importer in the UK, however its not a exclusive contract.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE