Rocket stove mass heater

gan_pi

Tenderfoot
May 21, 2011
Manchester, UK
nice one. i'm trying to make one for the garage. I'm trying to do it from 'finds' but struggling to get something for the inner chimney. i want one of the commercial cooking oil tins, but since starting the project I've not seen them anywhere :(

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
with out sounding like an idiot, where is the chimney for this? is it at the back and coming out at an angle, any more info on this please as in where are you feeding it and that.
take care.
lee.

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
with out sounding like an idiot, where is the chimney for this? is it at the back and coming out at an angle, any more info on this please as in where are you feeding it and that...

well i certainly don't think you sound like an idiot mate, i'm as baffled as you are!

really interesting looking stove, any more info - plans etc. - would be great

stuart

MattF

Nomad
Dec 16, 2009
Derbyshire
Hi sorry about delay in replying I will take some more pictures its flue is at the bottom on the back and it fed from the front down the box section and do a rough set of plans for it.

Stuart if you want to see it in the flesh it only just the other side of Ashover

Atb Matt

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
well i certainly don't think you sound like an idiot mate, i'm as baffled as you are!

really interesting looking stove, any more info - plans etc. - would be great

stuart
glad i was not on me own bud, felt like a right numpty posting that, but the curiosity got the better of me.

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
The one at Hollins Green near Clay Cross its not on the map yet as we are a small club and shoot HFT

Matt

you're right, just the other side of ashover, i still had to get the A to Z out though, never heard of hollins green before

stuart

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE