I cant stop....

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
That is some beautiful gear you've made. Love the pipe sheath particularly :D

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Thanks guys! :)

Shewie, that what im after. How you how you posted my comment and then replied.

Just hit the "Reply With Quote" button under the thread you want to reply to. If you want to reply to multiple posts at once, click the "+ button next to each one, when you get to the last one hit the RWQ button and you'll have them all in your reply. You can then post in between each one.

EDIT:

Much better explanations that I'm doing here :)

Have a play in the test forum if you like

Last edited:

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Would it work to get the from editing it on the thread as a quote from you in a reply with quote, then control+c to paste the html with its 'wraparounds' in the PM body? Apologies, I think I'd got the wrong idea :)

I digress, I just want to rave about your stuff, Cowboy.... great designs, beautifully realised in stylish, practical form. I've shamelessly ripped the pics of the axe carry so I can do one for my hawk, may I ask if you worked from a tute on that? Linky please if so ;) And the pipe sheath is fabulous!

Very grateful to hear poundland have paracord, might need some of that.... and I wondered about the fur drinking bottle? Did you use a goats drum skin?

Last edited:

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Turbo Girl, and shewie, i think iv got it now?! touch wood..

Thank you for the kind words Sally, i make everything up on the spot really, and i try my hardest even if its in a small design way to make everything slightly different to make it as one off as i can. The axe loops are really easy to make. I can send you some plans over if you want or even make you one for your hawk if you let me know how wide you shaft is.. It makes me cringe every time i have to say that.

:)

im not 100% about the water bottle but i would Imagen your rite!!

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
I can send you some plans over if you want or even make you one for your hawk if you let me know how wide you shaft is.. It makes me cringe every time i have to say that.

:)
You don't have to worry about asking us lasses questions like that ;) Thank you kindly but I have some leftover 5mm strange finish red stuff I've been using on all my stuff so I'll use that to keep all my leathergoods the same colour :) I would LOVE to see the plans, though, yes please to that!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE