RM Picnic Wickless Pressure Stove Car Boot Sale Find

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dan00001

Forager
Nov 13, 2023
Wales
I posted this yesterday but it appears it didn't actually post, possibly poor signal at the time. Anyway, I picked up this RM stove from a car boot sale in West Wales (they always have the best boot sales) for £10. It came with the original tin, instructions and fuel container but unfortunately it is missing the burner. I have 5 pressure lamps now but this is my first stove. Just need to find a burner for it now.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I couldn't see any on the fettlebox. Will have a look on the base camp now. Thanks.

If you can’t see one listed, give them a ring. Make sure you’ve got a cup of tea on the go and half an hour spare, those two are mega enthusiasts and will happily chat stoves and lamps for hours.:thumbsup:

Reactions: Dan00001

Dan00001

Forager
Nov 13, 2023
Wales
Thank you, I will probably give them a ring.

I measured the external thread of the protector cap and it measured roughly .410", or just over 10mm. I'm not very good with threads, but presume they are tapered.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE