RM in Inverness

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wildrover

Nomad
Sep 1, 2005
Scotland
Excellent

I wonder if he intends to do a night in Glasgow as well?
I couldn't make it last time.

No mention on his website.

Anybody know ?....

.... just googled the City Halls in Glasgow.

He's booked for the 27th October.

Last edited:

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I think he's doing the whole country again, which means he's promoting something hopefully. I know he's got some cool looking bushcraft manuals coming out, hope he has a TV series too.

graiman

Tenderfoot
Nov 25, 2009
caithness, scotland
cool cant wait to miss that, joking!
ty for the heads up i shall be headin to inverness at a certan date and time in october :)
i have no idea what to expect but im sure it will be awesome

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
Excellent

I wonder if he intends to do a night in Glasgow as well?
I couldn't make it last time.

No mention on his website.

Anybody know ?....

.... just googled the City Halls in Glasgow.

He's booked for the 27th October.

Just booked! Excellent!

Last edited:

gazmc2

Forager
Oct 5, 2008
Grantown-on-Spey
i'm booked for royal concert hall in glasgow on 29th of october, again thanks for the heads up, i wouldnt have thought of lookin for a glasgow show without your thread.

apologies for the thread hijack:jacked:

anyone goin to the glasgow one?? im on my lonesome so looking for company, mibbe a meet for a pint b4 the show perhaps:dancer:.

gaz.

andy r

Tenderfoot
Apr 13, 2010
Torquay
So everyones getting excited ! What does the RM live show consist of ? And are there scantily clad dancing girls..zz

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
i'm booked for royal concert hall in glasgow on 29th of october, again thanks for the heads up, i wouldnt have thought of lookin for a glasgow show without your thread.

apologies for the thread hijack:jacked:

anyone goin to the glasgow one?? im on my lonesome so looking for company, mibbe a meet for a pint b4 the show perhaps:dancer:.

gaz.

I thought it was the 27th October? Have I read the wrong date?

Thoth

Nomad
Aug 5, 2008
Hertford, Hertfordshire
I emailed Woodlore on Friday and they only said that there would be something on the website in due course. They chose not to comment on my speculation of a UK tour or new book/series launch . . .

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE