Ridgeline Monsoon II Size 3XL Unused.

juttle

Nomad
Feb 27, 2012
Devon
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Ridgeline Monsoon II

I bought this excellent smock a short while ago, took off all the labels, and tried it on - a perfect fit! Them I made a cup of tea and thought about it. I tried it on again, sat and thought for a bit, and decided that I really don't like the 'over the head' style! I know, "Well, you should have thought of that before you bought it," but I never thought it would be an issue.

Anyway, long story short, this excellent garment is now up for sale!

It's 3XL in size, which, according the the various websites, equates to 135cm, or 53" chest. It actually measures 27" accross the chest, pit to pit. I'm 6' 2" with a 48" chest and it fits me fine!

I'm not going to waffle on about how good these jackets are, as I've never worn one in any adverse conditions, but, if you're considering buying one, I'm sure you've read all the same reviews as I have!

(All those 'raggedy' bits around the top of the picture have been generated by the idiot who attempted, badly, to improve my sad effort of a picture by photoshopping out the rubbish background, can't imagine who that might be...)

monsoon.jpg

OK, bottom line, I'd like to get roughly half what I paid for it, so £65.00 all in, Paypal and delivered. (UK only at this price, other destinations at cost)

Just so you all know what's going on, this is also over on BB.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE