Ribz front pack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Rabbitsmacker

Settler
Nov 23, 2008
Kings Lynn
Just noticed on ebay a seller has the camo ribz front pack cheap. Just search for Ribz and its one of the few options. £25 ish is the cheapest I've seen them. I have the plain green one its good for maps and belt kit type contents. I paid a lot more for mine. Just thought someone may find it of use. No connection to the seller and all that jazz, good opportunity to get one a lot cheaper than normal.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
A good heads up, but in my experience, folk that have bought them, wished they'd gone for a larger capacity. The newest designs save A Lot of grief regarding tangle issues 😉

Pterodaktyl

Jun 17, 2013
Devon
Thanks for the heads up - ordered one. Always wanted to test out a Ribz pack, I figure at that price if I decide it's not for me I can always sell it on without losing too much cash.

Rabbitsmacker

Settler
Nov 23, 2008
Kings Lynn
I reckon for that price its worth a punt as a trial. I think the camo ondes are non rustle finish as well. I think those shoulder straps are the same as mine and are a basic cross strap. Sometimes they need a bit of a shuffle to get them on but once on they are very good. Worn under a rucksack hiking or scrambling about I have found them excellent equipment.

Pterodaktyl

Jun 17, 2013
Devon
Has it arrived yet...? What do you think of it...?

Mine came last Friday, but I haven't had a chance to take it out for a test yet. I did wear it around the house for an hour or so and it seems comfortable. Very lightweight and as mentioned above the camo ("Mothwing Mountain Mimicry") version is non-rustle.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE