Returning to the floor. Looking for exped?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Hi all,

I am looking at going back to the floor for a change. Swinging in the trees for a long while now but I really miss waking up on the ground, making a brew and enjoying the view whilst still in my sleeping bag.

So I believe its an exped down mat? I have tried all sorts in the past and they have all literally let me down. If not in comfort then in inflation.

So before I buy new and they are shockingly expensive I know does anyone have one they want to be rid of? Or is there a bargain out there that someone has come across? Has to be warm and comfy to tempt me out of my hammock.

Thanks in advance.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
how are you going to carry said mat ? car camping or on your back ?

To be honest most of my woods time these days is with in walking distance of the car. But.. at the same time I would like the option to easily pack carry.

I tried the memory foam inflatable cheap Mats at they were OK for the first trip or so but quality soon let them down in every way.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE