Restored WW2 machete

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Hi Guys, for your consideration iv got a Rare ww2 machete! I got it covered in rust and grime and spend a LONG time getting it back to sharp again and cleaning it up. It is now completely usable again.. the blade has been cleaned and polished and the cutting edge is now nice and sharp with no dings in it. (bites and slashes like a dream) and the leather scabbard has been cleaned and treated with mink oil. Trade value for this is around the £70 - £80 pounds mark.(would also consider selling)£ im open to sensible trade offers! Iv done my homework on these and im not expecting full wack, but i would expects a reasonable offer :)Here is a list of a few wanted bits..GB scandinavian Forest axe or Wetterling scandi axeExped down bed matsheep skin (brown in possible)100% wool blanketDutch oven cookingfriction folder knivesdd xl tarpCanvas tarpleather tools and leathersmall carving axe or wildlife hatchetleather water bottledraw knifespringer air riflekuksa whetstonesspydie UKPKHorse back bow and arrows Sharp and shinies

Last edited:

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Hi John, Sounds interesting mate. Ideally im after a 100% wool thick soft military one that i can roll up relatively small and use in a bed roll..

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Hi John, Sounds interesting mate. Ideally im after a 100% wool thick soft military one that i can roll up relatively small and use in a bed roll..

I have an English made 100% wool double size blanket going up soon mate, if you;re interested! ;)

It ain't military, but it's old, thick, in good nic and made for sleeping under! albeit.. yellow, but nothing a £5 dye kit can't change! :D

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
You want any details on the blanket I have mate or is it something specific your looking for.
hi john, yeh still interested mate as long as its natural colours. :) also open to any other options trade wise.. dosnt have to be on the list!

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE