Research project social target groups and bushcraft?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
S

Sharonn

Dear bush crafters,

My name is Sharon and I am from the Netherlands, I am studying Tourism and Leisure Management. For my graduation project I am doing a research about bushcraft, which is the reason why I sent this message and especially because bushcraft is not well-known in the Netherlands yet.

This research project is conducted for a camping which organizes bushcraft courses and excursions in their own forest. The camping would like to organize more guided bushcraft activities, especially for social target groups and new target groups. And possibly create new partnerships in the region for the development of bushcraft arrangements.

I am trying to examine what the potential added values of bushcraft are for social target groups (i.e. troubled youth). These target groups are developed from three clusters, namely: education, tourism and recreation and health care.

I would like to know your opinion about the following questions:
- Which social target groups might be interested in bushcraft?
- Which added values can bushcraft provide for the target groups (i.e. education and self-development)?
- Do you have any ideas about the creation of partnerships to develop new arrangements with bushcraft?
- Can bushcraft be developed as a leisure product?

I would love to hear your ideas and opinions about this research project, additional information is welcome.

Thank you in advance.

Yours sincerely,

Sharon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE