Rescued Fallow Fawn...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Great news Ivan, Buttercups lucky to have you all, (what's the Goats name? I like goats they're like JRT's full of personality). Looks a great spot, you'll have fun there. Never heard of deer liking bananas, does she like it peeled?

Keep us updated on this, warms the cockles it does.

Cheers,
GB.

Hi Colin, she loves her bananas peeled! Then you have a fallow shadow for half an hour, the goat as yet does not have a name Jake (Jason's son) has put it out to tender!

It's a beautiful spot, will be spending lots of time up there in the summer, particularly, oh and when the majority of the graft has been done!

Ivan...

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Great all - round story with the 100% outcome..........................seldom the case and all the more welcome for that! Well done all concerned...........................

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Hi Colin, she loves her bananas peeled! Then you have a fallow shadow for half an hour, the goat as yet does not have a name Jake (Jason's son) has put it out to tender!

It's a beautiful spot, will be spending lots of time up there in the summer, particularly, oh and when the majority of the graft has been done!

Ivan...

On the Goat name front how about Nana? Buttercup loves her bananas (Nanas) and Nanny Goat!

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Fantastic :), she's one adorable girl. Well done Jason, :You_Rock_ ... and I'll have some of your Jacobs fleece please next summer and spin you up some wool ... possibly even socks/hat/gloves/mittens/jumper.

Thought you would like that Elen! Seeing as you had a secret squirell meeting and a cuddle back in the summer!

Jason said you might like to camp there, sleeping next to Buttercup, it don't get much better than that!!

Ivan...

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Any news on a final name for the goat Ivan? (No doubt Elen will want to know as well so she can send her a Christmas card:))

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Any news on a final name for the goat Ivan? (No doubt Elen will want to know as well so she can send her a Christmas card:))

Yes Colin, sorry very remiss if me, Jason's son Jake has decided upon "Jimny" After their little suzuki field jeep, because it is small, goes anywhere and has got big balls! Sorry for any offence, but that is exactly how it was quoted to me.

Ivan...

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Yes Colin, sorry very remiss if me, Jason's son Jake has decided upon "Jimny" After their little suzuki field jeep, because it is small, goes anywhere and has got big balls! Sorry for any offence, but that is exactly how it was quoted to me.

Ivan...
:lmao:Good one, wasn't remiss of you at all - you've been a busy chap - It's just as you know I like goats they've great personalities. Good name.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE