Rental value for bushcraft sites

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Iona

Nomad
Mar 11, 2009
Ashdown Forest
Hi there all,

Hoping for a little advice on rental values. I've been building up the business, and recently won an UnLtd Millenium Award to help set up properly... Myself and a partner are looking at renting some space to run courses, and have found a space with a field, some woodland, a (rather drafty and windowless) cow barn, water but no electricity or toilets, and permission to make whatever changes we want subject to planning...

The thing is, we're being asked to bid, but have no idea what a reasonable market value would be for such a site. Looking at annual rent.

So has anyone any knowledge of such things they'd be willing to share? Or just some advice of where to start researching?

Much appreciated!

Iona

Iona

Nomad
Mar 11, 2009
Ashdown Forest
What sort of acreage is it?

Waiting for a reply from the estate... I've not seen it yet, but am heading over today to have a look, so will respond with my guestimate... We would have quite wide ranging access to the estate it seems, which is 3,500 acres, so whilst the plot for setting up may be small, wandering activities would be limitless...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE