Reindeer skins.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Phil562

Settler
Jul 15, 2005
Middlesbrough
jdlenton said:
this is turning in to another stainlees swedish army trangia thread:lmao: :eek:

i make that 34 i wants + 5 interested + 5 maybe + 5/6 if funds are ok + 3 price dependant = 53 :eek:

need some help Stuart ?

James

+ how many lurkers :eek:

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
ok I have asked them to provide prices per skin + shipping for orders of 10, 20 and 30 skins.

to this price I will add the cost of posting them on within the UK + any TAX incurred importing them in

once I have a figure I will post it here and PM those that have shown interest to provide them with an address to which they can send their cheque + a letter stating how much they have sent and how many they want + an A4 sheet with their return address clearly written in large block capitals (so I can just tape it to the box when I send it)

look how much work I have landed myself in!!!!!

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
Ok having looked at the shipping costs from sweden to the UK plus postage within the UK I think the total cost for each reindeer skin including delivery will come to about £35

is this still OK?

BorderReiver

Mar 31, 2004
Norfolk U.K.
Stuart said:
Ok having looked at the shipping costs from sweden to the UK plus postage within the UK I think the total cost for each reindeer skin including delivery will come to about £35

is this still OK?

Permission denied. :( :rolleyes:

My accountant says no and I think she'd notice a reindeer skin. ;)

buffalobill

Tenderfoot
Sep 14, 2005
Wales

i'm still ok for 2 at that price stuart - just PM me when you're ready to go.

:You_Rock_

Toots

Aug 22, 2005
Sutton in Craven, North Yorkshire
Stuart said:

is this still OK?

I will definitely take one, aulthough still not sure exactly why I need one. Want is good enough though! Cheers Stuart (and apologies for kicking all this off!)

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
Ok instructions for all those still intrested :

send me a PM stating how many you want.

I will reply to your PM with an address to which you can post your cheque + a letter stating how much you have sent and how many you want + an A4 sheet with your return address clearly written in large block capitals (so I can just tape it to the box when I send it)

the maximum skins for this group buy is 30, I will run another group buy at a later date if there is a requiment for more than 30

now I have to go and find 30 boxes to send them out!

gunnix

Nomad
Mar 5, 2006
Belgium
Hi, where are you getting these skins from Stuart?

I might go to scandinavia this summer (and my family is going for sure) so it would be handy to know some nice places over there to buy skins :)

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
If I did it now I'd be talking in an incredibly high voice and wearing a new necklace as I'm looking at 2 months unpaid very soon until the new job starts in September. If you do decide to another one after September then I'll definately be up for a couple.

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
ok there are 5 more left

list of people who have PM'd so far:

Barry x1
scruff x2
jdlenton x1
razorstrop x4
emberglow x4
womble x 1
phil562 x1
weekend warrior x1
pablo x1
toots x1
magikelly x1
buffalobill x2
xairborne x2
stevej x1
cyclingrelf x1

once all the cheques are in and cleared I will order them in. please note that I cannot not post to addresses outside the UK.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE