reindeer leather pouch for honey stove

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
following this thread: http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90352

knocked up a little test pouch for my honey stove. some of the leather was covered in crap no idea if this is natural or from being in storage for a long time. so i figured i would use it for something thats going to get dirty anyway. i love it anyway as it is so gnarly and blotchy. the button is red stag antler and i used waxed linen thread.

imag0907.jpg

By wanderingpict at 2012-05-03
imag0910a.jpg

imag0912v.jpg

i made this just to use up the scuffed leather and to see how this leather is to work with and i conclude its bloody braw! lovely stuff, will be so much fun using the rest up :)

thanks for looking
Odinson

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
realy like the rough and ready style of that - could do with some leather like that for a hunting pouch i want to knock up

mountainm

Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
:lmao:there is also the small matter of £30 it costs to change your title harharhar. any idiot (or full member) can stitch a few peices of leather together. when i start making things to sell ill consider upgrading my ego to maker ;)

The thirty quid is what's stopping me at the moment. I'll only just recoup materials never mind time given I personally haven't the Time to produce a large volume of items.

It'd be better for me to pay a quid whenever I sold something.

Dreadhead

yeah thats not a bad idea. i just dont produce enough for selling it on. i make things for myself and friends to practice my leatherwork rather than looking to make any money out of it. i have my gallery on deviantart (in signature) which is good enough for me

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE