Rehandled Fallkniven F1 Pro (Johan Staaf - Staaf Knives)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ruud

Jun 29, 2012
Belgium
www.rudecheers.wordpress.com
Offering a Fallkniven F1 Pro which I had rehandled by Johan Staaf (www.staafknives.se). Comes with an old F1 leather sheath (which fits perfectly) and the original zytel sheath. Knife is resharpened for better cutting/slicing performance.

New handle is: tan micarta, stainless steel loveless bolts and stainless steel lanyard hole.

Has usermarks (firesteel on spine), has no chips whatsoever.

IMG_20161107_144100.jpg
IMG_20161107_145259.jpg

+18 only
300,00 GBP, postage from Belgium included, track and trace.

I'm in France so won't be able to post the knife before 10th of March.

Thanks

Last edited:

Allans865

Nov 17, 2016
East Kilbride
Stunning! I am now tempted to have mine re-handled

I hope you get this sold, whoever buys this will have purchased an excellent knife....a knife for life indeed!

Thanks,
Allan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Ruud

Jun 29, 2012
Belgium
Thanks Allan.

As I bought a Silky saw and don't use my Laplander saw anymore the buyer will get the knife, a used Bahco Laplander saw and a matching leather sheath (made by Bogdan of Bushcraft-Kit). Bogdan, if you're reading this, I might need a Silky-saw sheath in the near future ;)

IMG_0228.jpg

Allans865

Nov 17, 2016
East Kilbride
Very generous of you Ruud

That is a really good price for the knife alone...they are retailing at over £300 now in most places, and that's for a non customised one too!

Good luck with the sale mate

Thanks,
Allan

Ruud

Jun 29, 2012
Belgium
Very generous of you Ruud

That is a really good price for the knife alone...they are retailing at over £300 now in most places, and that's for a non customised one too!

Good luck with the sale mate

Thanks,
Allan

Thanks Allan, I do want to make up for the Pelicase and the DC4 which I am keeping.

Allans865

Nov 17, 2016
East Kilbride
Absolutely, the pelicase is a very useful item and the DC4 is a great little stone to have in your pack.

DocG

Dec 20, 2013
Moray
Looks like a lovely knife. Unfortunately, it's outside what I can afford. Hope you get a buyer.

DocG

Dec 20, 2013
Moray
No worries.

Query - I tried to see your wordpress blog, but it appears not to exist any more. Is that a problem with my ancient machine or . . . ?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE