Fallkniven F1 knife - for swaps!! *Immaculate condition*

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Yo!

Another of my many treasures has found its way onto the traders table.. And it's a tidy little beast!

The infamous Fallkniven F1. Need I say more? ;).

Yeah why not! http://www.heinnie.com/fallkniven-knives-f1-survival-knife as you can see they are over £100 new and this is the laminated vg1 steel blade with the zytel sheath.

This knife is in pretty much as new condition, and the only difference from new is the lack of a box! I got this in a trade a little while back and haven't used it (other than to shave my arm..something it done so well I pee'd.) Or sharpened it and I don't believe the previous owner did either.

Pictures, pictures, pictures!

Sorry for the bad pictures, I'm using my tablet as I have no camera.. But I'm sure you get the idea!

Great knife, superbly made, super steel, uber cool etc etc etc. I need other stuff though so it has to go to one of you lucky chaps/chapettes!

In return for this knife I'd like,

.Axes - hawks, Swedish made, English made, American made, estwing, GB, Wetterlings etc.
.Knives - preferably traditional, folding or fixed but not locking, old/new, american, big/small.
.Crossbow - not pistol! Full size and with a metal limb, like the old Barnett's with wood stocks.
.1x30" belt grinder, for knife making/modifying.
.Pocket watch - something accurate with a wind up mechanism in good nic.
.Air rifle/pistol - nothing too fancy, I'd like a beater to plink with on occasion

I'm open to offers though, so try me if you're interested! And pm me with any questions.

Thanks for looking,

Samon

Mr.punch

Forager
Oct 15, 2012
somerset/devon border
hi samon,
I have a brand new in the box Marine band crossover in the key of C this is the bamboo version I got two as a present and only need the one, would you be interested in it?

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Yeah its Camo... has the sight and quiver.. no bolts with it though and i don't know where the sling is.

Hmm.. I was really looking for a model with a metal limb and wooden stock to refurbish and display/use. Ill have to pass bro but thanks for the offer.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE