Red letter lure fishing day

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

KAE1

Settler
Mar 26, 2007
suffolk
Hi guys,
Long time no post but I have been doing a lot of lure fishing. Thought I would share the fantastic morning I had on Monday.
Managing to bank over a dozen pike with four low doubles. All the pike were hitting the lures really hard (most of the spawning was done a few weeks ago and the pike are now hungry again).The next few weeks should be really good until the water temp starts getting too high and slowing things down a bit.
I should be getting a digital SLR in June (40th) so will be back down the badgers sett and share some pics.
BTW my Fjallraven foresters gave been getting real stick as you spend a lot of time on your knees playing fish, unhooking fish, rigging up plus quite a few treble hooks getting caught in the fabric. They have seen over a year of regular, hard use and are doing fine.

P1020646-1.jpg

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Nice fish mate, i only ever seem to get them that size when im fishing for Roach on the river:rolleyes: just get a shoal of roach feeding well, and the pike attack:(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE