Recommend a teepee or similar

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dasy2k1

Nomad
May 26, 2009
Manchester
I have a tiny hike tent (banshee 200) and my hammock and tarp setup, now I have a car I'm thinking of getting something a little more roomy and comfortable if I want to go somewhere with the other half.... Ideally something that I could fit a stove to in the future.

Doesn't have to be too fancy as I don't have ££££ to spend.

Any suggestions?

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
I'm cheap, comfortable and not very fancy. :lmao:

I'm not much help either, I hate heated tents.

Have a bump on me......

Orchard

Forager
Dec 17, 2013
Abergavenny
If cost's an issue and weight isn't, check out bell tents mate. There are a few companies to choose from in the UK and quite a few on here seem to be happy with them. Hope this helps a bit, but I'm sure someone more knowledgeable will be along soon :)

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
I have a bell-tent which the missus and boy loves, especially with the stove and chandelier :) Problem is they are expensive.
I did a good search about and understandable due to material costs they are not cheap but worth the investment.

There are other suppliers of bell-tent types but its always a compromise on material quality fit and size.

copper_head

Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Not a recommendation as such but did come across this the other day. Could it be any good at that price???

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Not a recommendation as such but did come across this the other day. Could it be any good at that price???

It's a good tipi for the price :) The one thing it could do with is a skirt around the base as the wind can whip under it but it's a small price to pay for what're you're getting for £75

20140502_161150_zpsf7fd0efe.jpg

copper_head

Feb 22, 2006
Hull
It's a good tipi for the price :) The one thing it could do with is a skirt around the base as the wind can whip under it but it's a small price to pay for what're you're getting for £75

20140502_161150_zpsf7fd0efe.jpg

Oh now that looks good. Could mod it accept a stovejack for a woodburner perhaps?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE