RE-GRIND NEEDED PERTHSIRE

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
I take your point re secondary bevels but I’ve always struggled to sharpen them and after trying for quite a while I gave up. My pussers pocket knife is a fine example of what goes wrong when I sharpen. If you can point me in the direction of a tool that will get me an edge and decent video on field maintenance of stainless steel edge I’d appreciate it. The scandi option I mentioned was to make it simple for me. My woodlore and pukko variants I can mange, maybe a combination of the grind and steel. If you’ve the time to post directions I would be most appreciative.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE