Rays on Paul O'grady's

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

pumbaa

Settler
Jan 28, 2005
dorset
Tommorrow night from 5 till 6 on channel 4 Ray is being interviewed by Paul O'grady . Should be an interesting interview !
Pumbaa

bushtank

Nomad
Jan 9, 2007
king lynn
yeah cant wait lets hope ray gets him to start a fire with a hand drill or build a canoe out of birch bark now that would be intresting:beerchug:

panopticon

Dec 17, 2006
Falkirk, Scotland
Hey there, this is my posting debut. I'm a long time bushcraft enthusiast and i just thought i'd start things off by posting about something recent.

Just watched Ray on Paul O'Grady and was rather surprised. For someone who claims to be far from a people person, he was rather talkative and dashing in his suit might i add! He seems to be getting right into his Wild Food series, which is great - Ray deserves exposure, perhaps a knighthood one day? :)

I hope that through continual posting i will get to know some of you guys as i enjoy reading what you have to say.

scouser4life

Tenderfoot
Oct 6, 2006
liverpool
I just watched too, i was shocked by his suit :O. Looks like a different person.

Anyone know where i can catch a repeat of his last episode wild foods?

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
I reckon you cannot help but take to Mr Mears,there is an honesty about him that just comes across as nothing but genuine. Reckon someone in C4 wardrobe department would have dressed him mind.

scouser4life

Tenderfoot
Oct 6, 2006
liverpool
ady05 said:
didnt he make paul o grady look stupid with lighting the birch bark not sure if a shirt and tie with jeans really does him justice though

Have you ever noticed paul cant do anything? I think its just an act for the camera :nana:

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
jon r said:
Paul trying to make that fire just made me laugh and then ray just goes and does it first time! :lmao:
The thing to note was the method that Ray used - not the mad scratching of Mr O'Grady, but a controlled, meaningful stroke of the striker to get big fat fizzling sparks that do the job right first time.

ATB

Ogri the trog

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE