Rays on Paul O'grady's

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stuart MacD

Jul 17, 2006
Newcastle-upon-tyne
They usually repeat it on sundays don't they, but I think this weeks was better than last weeks. And how could i have missed the show it would have been brilliant to see paul struggle to get a fire and see Ray in a suit

Stuart MacD

Jul 17, 2006
Newcastle-upon-tyne
jon r said:
I never thought i would see Ray on the Paul Ogrady show! It was pretty goodthough wasnt it :). Paul trying to make that fire just made me laugh and then ray just goes and does it first time! :lmao:

Thats where the saying practice makes perfect comes into effect then doesn't it :lmao: :nutkick: :D

dommyracer

Native
May 26, 2006
London
The tie itself was fine, but it was tied so damn short!

Not sure about the very shiny brown shoes either.

Personally I would have gone for a softer suit (green perhaps) and a checked shirt, no tie....

Jodie

Native
Aug 25, 2006
London
www.google.co.uk
My dad, who was agog at the fire sneakery on last week's Wild Food, thought
I'd enjoy the Paul O'Grady show and recorded it for me hehe. So I'll look
forwards to seeing this in a few weeks next time I visit. I've only ever caught
a few minutes of the programme before, as I think it's on just before The
Simpsons. Not really my sort of thing...

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
I cannot help but think that discussing Mr Mears style of clothing on a tv show is just ever so slightly gay :D No way would he have dressed himself like that,blame the wardrobe department! :)

dommyracer

Native
May 26, 2006
London
CLEM said:
I cannot help but think that discussing Mr Mears style of clothing on a tv show is just ever so slightly gay :D

U yeah, an interest in clothes immediately makes you a homosexual. And even if it does, wat's wrong with that?

No way would he have dressed himself like that,blame the wardrobe department!

You don't get wardrobe for half an hour on a chat show.

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
dommyracer said:
U yeah, an interest in clothes immediately makes you a homosexual. And even if it does, wat's wrong with that?

You don't get wardrobe for half an hour on a chat show.
:rolleyes: Oh dear Ive said something controversial and now the thought police are out to get me! Have a little humour for gods sake man! :rolleyes:

panopticon

Dec 17, 2006
Falkirk, Scotland
I'm a guy and i thought Ray was very dashing in his suit jacket...doesn't make me any less of a man - just makes Ray a little more human.

It's you guys that like his short shorts that have the problem! =P

falling rain

Native
Oct 17, 2003
Woodbury Devon
JohnC said:
Does anyone know the name of the tie Ray was wearing and where they can be purchased?
;)

Excellent JohnC :lmao: .......excellent!!!!!!! :lmao: I liked the snazzy red shoes :confused: does anyone know who makes them, and is anyone interested in a group buy :D

dommyracer

Native
May 26, 2006
London
CLEM said:
:rolleyes: Oh dear Ive said something controversial and now the thought police are out to get me! Have a little humour for gods sake man! :rolleyes:

I'm not sure that casual homophobia should be a humourous matter.

And I don't know if you realized, but that 'thought' of yours was written on a public forum. Perhaps next time it could stay in your head. :rolleyes:

Jodie

Native
Aug 25, 2006
London
www.google.co.uk
I haven't yet got the DVD from this from my dad so haven't seen it but
apart from the outfits what actually happened or was discussed? What
did they do on the show? I've gathered there's something about birch
bark fire stuff so presumably it's a bit more than just a chat.

Thought we weren't supposed to make personal comments about
people anyway... :p

JohnC

Jun 28, 2005
Edinburgh
IIRC he talked about the new series, got Paul to have a go with birchbark and a firesteel, demonstrated it correctly, then after the break had a chew at some sea kale? and made some venison steaks. (I believe Kelly Osborne mentioned she had a reindeer sanctuary)

Roy's Badger

Tenderfoot
Sep 21, 2005
Kernow
Does that mean that Ray doesn't get his tie-tying scout badge now? And thought-crime is a serious matter. Clem, please only use 'goodspeak' when referring to ray to avoid upsetting the broad-minded types out there. And how dare you suggest his buns didn't look toned and buff in those tight pants?!

PhilParry

Nomad
Sep 30, 2005
Milton Keynes, Bucks
falling rain said:
Excellent JohnC :lmao: .......excellent!!!!!!! :lmao: I liked the snazzy red shoes :confused: does anyone know who makes them, and is anyone interested in a group buy :D

I've got 50 pairs of size 14's on ebay....be quick though, highest bids so far are £35562 a shoe and rising..... :lmao:

PhilParry

Nomad
Sep 30, 2005
Milton Keynes, Bucks
JohnC said:
IIRC he talked about the new series, got Paul to have a go with birchbark and a firesteel, demonstrated it correctly, then after the break had a chew at some sea kale? and made some venison steaks. (I believe Kelly Osborne mentioned she had a reindeer sanctuary)

.....and don't tell me Ray actually got his venison steaks from a REINDEER sanctuary!!?!? :eek: :lmao: :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE