Ray Mears' Woodman's Shirt

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jun 22, 2010
Farnborough, Hants
I have had one of these shirts since they first came on the market. I have just returned from a seven month deployment to Central Asia to find that mine has gone 'missing'. My wife never liked it and I suspect it is now hanging up in a Charity shop - she denies it! Is there anyone out there who wants to sell theirs (I doubt it very much)? I did have an XL. It would be great to throw some confusion into the pot when another one appears in my wardrobe. I have contacted Woodlore and they have been discontinued. This shirt has been a part of my outdoor life and I am loathed not to have one.

Yours hopefully

Last edited:

Paulm

May 27, 2008
Hants
I've got the Orvis version in XL hanging in the wardrobe, only worn a couple of times, think it's the same except for not having the RM press studs ?

Let me know if any interest ?

Cheers, Paul

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Have you considered taking your wife to the charity shop? :)

They were cracking shirts, if a little pricey, I don't know why people think they were made by Orvis, they were quite different, not that Orvis wouldn't be a decent replacement mind.

Jun 22, 2010
Farnborough, Hants
Have you considered taking your wife to the charity shop? :)

They were cracking shirts, if a little pricey, I don't know why people think they were made by Orvis, they were quite different, not that Orvis wouldn't be a decent replacement mind.

The thought had crossed my mind but she has helped me fund an Onyz cp Tetntipi so deserves some forgiveness. The Orvis one has an extra button at the front as far as I remember but, as you say, a decent replacement.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE