Ray Mears, wild tracks and tracks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
I have the following Country Track shows on DVD, The birch tree, fire lighting, Bushcraft, Snow holes, Shelter, makeshift rucksack + forest navigation, fire, first aid, hedgerow food, ingenious bushcraft. I can't remember where I copied them from, I'm not a big downloader. I'm willing to lend them out/pass around if anyone is interested. PM me if so

Last edited:

neoaliphant

Settler
Aug 24, 2009
Somerset
35 episodes is 3.75gb, too much skygo this month, i may upload it somewhere if theres interest next month when i have more bandwidth
very bad quality tho

world of survival is easy to find on torrents, however they tend to be the edited 20min ones, which were USb broadcast
im pretty sure the bbc broadcast ones were 30 min

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
The BBC did start to show repeats a few years back, very late at night though. Sadly they stopped after showing just ten episodes. Which are obviously the ones people recorded and uploaded to Youtube.

delbach

Settler
May 21, 2005
N Wales
I've got 26 episodes on one dvd and another 18 on another disc,there are a few duplicates ,and the sound and picture are not in sync.I can't remember where i got them from.I wonder if between everyone who has a few episodes that we've got them all
Andrew

Bluefrog

Nomad
Apr 20, 2010
Tywyn North/Mid Wales
OK contact me if you have any of the episodes. With the large amount of interest i'm currently gathering all of the episodes together with the help from people on here. This way we will be able to get them all together for everyone.

Thanks,
Ste

Galemys

Settler
Dec 13, 2004
Zaandam, the Netherlands
I've got 26 episodes on one dvd and another 18 on another disc,there are a few duplicates ,and the sound and picture are not in sync.I can't remember where i got them from.I wonder if between everyone who has a few episodes that we've got them all
Andrew

Hi Delbach, I swapped the discs copies some years ago with you and with some other members as well. The first disc is the one with the 26 episodes that were taped by me on VHS and later transferred to disc. The other disc came from another member here, Bob.
Here's an earlier thread on the subject that lists the topics of the episodes:
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30928
I anyone has additional episodes I would be interested as well!

Cheers,

Tom

PS I've got some scanned pages of the booklets that accompanied the original series of Track's, if anyone is interested in them; contact me at t.lourensXsanquin.nl (replace X with an @) and I'll E-mail them to you

delbach

Settler
May 21, 2005
N Wales
Hi Delbach, I swapped the discs copies some years ago with you and with some other members as well. The first disc is the one with the 26 episodes that were taped by me on VHS and later transferred to disc. The other disc came from another member here, Bob.
Here's an earlier thread on the subject that lists the topics of the episodes:
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30928
I anyone has additional episodes I would be interested as well!

Cheers,

Tom

PS I've got some scanned pages of the booklets that accompanied the original series of Track's, if anyone is interested in them; contact me at t.lourensXsanquin.nl (replace X with an @) and I'll E-mail them to you
Thanks for reminding me where i got them from Tom,it was really starting to bug me that i couldn't remember.
Andrew

Cromm

Mar 15, 2009
Debenham,Suffolk.
Hi,
If anyone has the Roving one then I would like a look at that one. Saying that if I could get as many as i could i would be willing to pay/ swap for them also.
Thanks for your time.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE