Ray Mears Wild Britain heads up!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
Just noticed on Facebook that Ray is on location filming a new series of Wild Britain......happy days!

Apologies if someone has posted somewhere else!

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
Can someone have a word with him, I want him to revisit his early stuff!!!!!!!!!!

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
He's always said that if you want to see him doing bushcraft stuff, it's already out there. It's true, it is, and in later years he was repeating everything that was shown on Tracks. Sad thing is, there are no plans to release those 42 10 minute episodes. Yes folks, that's 7 hours of pure no frills bushcraft knowledge owned by the BBC.

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
Do you mean bushcraft/survival related stuff?

If so he's not wanting to because of the various other survival shows that are being made
I see, a right shame that is! I think Mr Mears has developed in to a great presenter!

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I think Emma sums it up best as she calls it a very gentle way of presenting. His programmes are gentle and relaxed. We like that.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE