Ray mear's trousers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Viking

Settler
Oct 1, 2003
Sweden
www.nordicbushcraft.com
Celt_Ginger said:
Thanks Viking. That answers most of my questions, except about Polycotton's ability to resist campfire sparks. anyone have any idea how good (or bad) it is?

It´s vert rare that sparks hit me, I ahve used gortex around fires without any probelms. And polycotton and sparks should not be a problem unless you fall into the fire.

lignum vitae

May 5, 2005
kernow
hey roy's badger, thought you might like to know a mate of mine was given a pair of ullfrotte woollen long johns by ray after he gave him his heroes of telemark presentation. Not sure if they were pre worn though. My mate wore them the whole time we were in norway; think he may have had to burn them after that.

Roy's Badger

Tenderfoot
Sep 21, 2005
Kernow
Big thump, liggers! :) :) :)

they would be just the job, but I don't think they would be great after somenone else had worn them... :( Ullefrote is the best though, eh? :D

lignum vitae

May 5, 2005
kernow
yeh, my undercrackers were cotton and ok but i've since got some ullfrotte gear myself and its much better. :p Ray didn't handle mine first though. :cool:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE