Ray Mears Tracks UKTV

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sodajoe

Need to contact Admin...
Apr 17, 2005
Co Armagh
Set your videos and DVD recorders – Ray Mears Tracks showing everyday this week on UKTV Documentary at 1.50pm :D

Angus Og

Nov 6, 2004
Glasgow
Ray Mears' Country Tracks

13:50, UKTV Documentary
The survival expert dispenses knowledge on how to harvest free food from a hedgerow.

* Repeated at 16:50 (Friday) on UKTV Documentary
* Repeated at 19:50 (Friday) on UKTV Documentary

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
:)

If anyone manages to record this in digital form i would love a copy and can arange an FTP server etc.

I only have council TV :eek: and dont realy watch that either lol

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
jason sears said:
never seen it is it any good
Tracks and his own first series were problebly the best stuff Mr Mears has ever done in my opinion!

CLEM

Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
jason sears said:
its a shame you cant get it on dvd :(
Aint that the truth,there must be 20 threads on this very subject alone on this fine forum!

Woods Wanderer

Need to contact Admin...
Jan 26, 2006
lincolnshire
wat that she succeeds

alsa i taped every epersiod of of tracks extreme survival and bushcraft over the years but someone taped over them at random places!

mrstorey

Forager
If we all put our heads together, do you think we could gather together all the Tracks/Country Tracks episodes?

They aren't available to buy, and there are no intentions to make them available, according to Woodlore, so we wouldn't be doing anyone out of profit.

What about putting together a full list of the programme contents first? Can anyone help out?

M.

buckley

Nomad
Nov 8, 2006
United Kingdom
Someone needs to record these digitally off their skybox and convert to avi./mpeg file, and upload on a torrent site, i've requested a few people to do this via torrent forums, if all is successful I shall send all you guys a link to the download.

dommyracer

Native
May 26, 2006
London
Buckley8219 said:
Someone needs to record these digitally off their skybox and convert to avi./mpeg file, and upload on a torrent site, i've requested a few people to do this via torrent forums, if all is successful I shall send all you guys a link to the download.

Be aware, this is illegal......

CLEM

Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
Buckley8219 said:
Top man! :)

I managed to catch the silly woman at the end , saw it coming on and while scrambling though the wife's tapes trying to find one i could use i missed ray :eek:
I would be very interested if anyone managed to get it recorded and i would delete the copy straight after watching it ,,, honest.

Jodie

Native
Aug 25, 2006
London
www.google.co.uk
I caught a bit of "Points of View" (BBC feedback programme hosted by Terry
Wogan) at the weekend and he mentioned the BBC's online messageboards;
one of the discussion threads was on 'DVDs that the BBC ought to release'.

"Aha", I thought. I'm having a scan through the threads over at:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/mbpointsofview/F1951566 - someone called
Wernesgruder posted a "Bring back Ray Mears" post although it isn't
specifically about Tracks or World of Survival. Possibly Wernesgruder
hasn't seen the Christmas schedules though :rolleyes:

Jo

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE