Ray mears Poole

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

johnboe522

Feb 20, 2012
lulworth
Anyone going to the RM talk at the lighthouse on the 18th Oct? If so do you fancy meeting before hand for a beer? Would be nice to meet a few of you in the real world!!

havocsdad

Jun 10, 2010
dorset
My wife and I are going , but not sure if we a planning a bite to eat before hand though, be good to meet if we get a chance

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
A few of the Natures Craft team are going down for it.

Not sure how tight for time we are going to be but hoping to be there for 5.30/6 to grab a bite to eat.

Have you a destination in mind?

havocsdad

Jun 10, 2010
dorset
There is a bistro the venue that is open for pre show food or drinkies, they recommend being there no later than 18:30, for those traveling to the show allow plenty if time as there will be more traffic as its the pre race gathering in poole quay for the sun seeker motor rally thingy !

andyn

Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
Had a great evening in Poole, bumped into a couple of you from here and saw a guy in a white Bcuk tshirt, but didn't get an opportunity to say hi...

Ray's lecture was very good and inspirational with a nice sprinkling of humour.

A nice teaser at the end of his next programmes too.

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Had a great evening in Poole, bumped into a couple of you from here and saw a guy in a white Bcuk tshirt, but didn't get an opportunity to say hi...

Ah, so that would probably have been me...... as we were foraging our tea in kfc, swmbo asked if I had worn it deliberately - until she asked I hadn't realised :eek:

Anyway we both had a great evening and didn't time fly! - I'm certainly looking forward to the new series and also encouraged by how many youngsters and ladys were there too, nice to see it wasn't a just a gathering of hobos (and yes I include myself in that comment :p)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE