Ray Mears in Glasgow

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

StJon

Nomad
May 25, 2006
Largs
Bump
A few of us are meeting in The Press Bar, Albion St under the old Herald print works, eta 18:00, I'll be the one in green... ; )
jon

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Joking aside, the firepit will still be in the back of the car since I'm coming straight into town...........I can see the sight now, the Stockwell car park and us with a 'chute up and a a fire going............vision of Glasgow Polis scratching their heads :lmao:

atb,
Mary

StJon

Nomad
May 25, 2006
Largs
Hi Mary,
I'm sure they only do Pie 'n' peas, Pie 'n' beans, Pie 'n'...you get the picture at lunch time, or as we would say, dinner time ; )
jon

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Will anyone who is coming to the lecture, and is also going to Morch's next weekend, have room to take the parachute from me after the lecture is bye ?

It would save Josh a jaunt out to me to pick it up, and it seems practical since I'll still have it in the car after the Crannog jaunt this weekend.

cheers,
M

andy_e

Native
Aug 22, 2007
Scotland
Will anyone who is coming to the lecture, and is also going to Morch's next weekend, have room to take the parachute from me after the lecture is bye ?

It would save Josh a jaunt out to me to pick it up, and it seems practical since I'll still have it in the car after the Crannog jaunt this weekend.

cheers,
M

You've got PM Toddy

JohnC

Jun 28, 2005
Edinburgh
Saw him last night at the corn exchange Edinburgh, and it was a realy good event. Very interesting stories and background stuff. Big queues for the booksigning afterwards though....

a12jpm

Need to contact Admin...
Jan 15, 2008
Perthshire
Me too JohnC. I binned the book signing as I had to travel back to Braco. Some good stories and great pics. I was pretty close to the front about 3 rows back right in front of ray and was really surprised when i turned round to see the hall full, i was expecting a small intimate do but boy was it busy. Good night though, well worth the £20.

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
Back from popping down the pub to pick up Toddy's 'chute. The guy sat next to me on the tube asked if I could smell burning. I hadn't noticed that the carriage was stinking of woodsmoke. :D

Good to see so many familiar faces again.

I hope Mr Mears is used to bearded groupies throwing their soggy long-johns onto the stage or he may be in for a shock.:)

scottishwolf

Settler
Oct 22, 2006
Ayr
I'm gutted I didn't get a ticket for this earlier. A few guys on my course are going but got their tickets months ago. Does anyone know if you can get tickets at the door???

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE