Ray Mears DVD's

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tedw

Settler
Sep 3, 2003
Cambridgeshire, UK
Good prices and reliable service –the only problem I've ever had with a delivery from them was resolved at once and without a quibble. Thoroughly recommenced.

Ted W

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
Play and Amazon are usually the cheapest ... I normally check both and see who currently has the lowest price! :wink:

jamesdevine

Settler
Dec 22, 2003
Skerries, Co. Dublin
I droped into the local HMV yesterday and came across both of Rays DVDs. They caught my eye simply because I have never seen them on sale here before.

BUT I was asthonished and shocked when I looked at the price €69.99 each :yikes: I work that out to be about £48 or so.

James

Adi007

Sep 3, 2003
£70 each! :yikes: Even for series 1, 2 and 3 that would be expensive!

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
BUT I was asthonished and shocked when I looked at the price €69.99 each I work that out to be about £48 or so.

Crumbs....thats a bit steep, i wouldnt have thought that it would be on sale as somewhere as mainstream as HMV.
If you want something, it always worth checking the net, unless there is a small business, then you should try to support it by buying it from them (if that makes sense).

I also bought a lanksy, still in post, check my thread in edged tools and give me your thoughts.

Cheers,

Jake

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE