Ray Mears Bushcraft Knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Uthred

Jan 13, 2013
Somerset
I have an early Woodlore Ray Mears Bushcraft Knife for sale.VERY lightly used (Used once to cut a walking stick)and Very LiGHTLY Sharpened...with all Original Grind marks still in place,clean Blade with no discolouration or staining.
It comes complete with both Neck Sheath (inc. integral Fire Striker),and Belt Sheath,which I also had custom made from Woodlore.Birds Eye Maple Handle as new.
£450 inc registered post and insurance.
If interested please PM me Cheers,Matthew.

Last edited:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Pictures and a little history would help Matthew

Members are cautious of buying from folk who've joined recently, especially when it's a valuable item

Uthred

Jan 13, 2013
Somerset
dad knife for sale.jpgpic 2.jpguntitled 2.jpguntitled 2.jpguntitled 4.jpguntitled.jpg
No problem Guys! Been on other Forums for a Longtime... V-easy to forget I'm the Newbie!:) I will try and sort some pics out ASAP.
In the meantime... I'm 52 got my own Company,and not used the knife as I have ALOT of Sharps and generaly prefer Bigger Knives for Wild Camping-Shelter Building ect.

Last edited:

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
I told SWMBO that you only had ALOT of knives but she still says I can't have it.
They are cracking tools so good luck with the sale.
Please don't post pics as it will just upset me! :aargh4:
Cheers , Simon

Uthred

Jan 13, 2013
Somerset
There you Go... Some Pics...not on the right Post!....But can't Have everything!:)As I said bought it some years ago,but I prefer a Bigger knife for General Wood-Land Rough Camping ect,hence not used.

Oct 21, 2013
chard
I have an early Woodlore Ray Mears Bushcraft Knife for sale.VERY lightly used (Used once to cut a walking stick)and Very LiGHTLY Sharpened...with all Original Grind marks still in place,clean Blade with no discolouration or staining.
It comes complete with both Neck Sheath (inc. integral Fire Striker),and Belt Sheath,which I also had custom made from Woodlore.Birds Eye Maple Handle as new.
£450 inc registered post and insurance.
If interested please PM me Cheers,Matthew.

Is this knife still for sale as been looking for ages an not found one yet if it is still for sale then please contact me. thanks Phil.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE