Ray Mears Bushcraft Knife (never used and very new)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Adam Nicholls

Aug 16, 2010
Shropshire
Hi, about a month ago I had the chance to buy a Ray Mears Bushcraft knife as listed here. http://www.raymears.com/Bushcraft_Product/743-The-Ray-Mears-Bushcraft-Knife/
The Price on the website is £275. I have taken it out of the box and that is about it. I have a dilemma as I have a knife on order which I know I will like more and although I like good things I do not believe in collecting. These knives sell out straight away when listed and I'm not going to sell it on EBay as the idea of profiteering is something that I am not keen on. I know if I offer it up for sale here someone might buy it and sell on for more or just collect it; well I guess that is ok as at least there is an element of unity amongst members. Anyone want the knife for £275 + pp, ie exactly what I paid for it. Please PM me. Cheers, Adam.

Adam Nicholls

Aug 16, 2010
Shropshire
Hi, I must apologies. I have it pointed out to me that I would have only paid £260 for the knife. I thought £275 didn't sound right when I checked the website for the price, apparently it has just gone up. Anyway if you are interested the price is £260 and becasue I am a muppet I will cover the cost of p&p. Thanks for looking and the useful PM's from you know who. Cheers, Adam

knifefan

Nov 11, 2008
Lincolnshire
True!! but still get a better price in uk! Looks like weve hijacked this sales thread. Many many apologies and we must stop now !!!!

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
another pm sent adam for some reason your pm didnt come up in a box like it normally does regards dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE