Ray Mears BBC 2 sun 8

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

anthonyyy

Settler
Mar 5, 2005
ireland
Ray Mears (peace be upon Him) is on BBC 2 on Sunday 8 pm.
Extreme Survival Belarus - tracling wolves and bison.

The boy of the Attenborough's is on BBC 1 at 9.

falcon

Aug 27, 2004
Shropshire
Don't miss this one....one of the best IMHO. A good sprinkling of skills and wildlife in a forest environment together with the poignant story of a minority peoples' resistance against Nazi invasion and oppression.

benjamin.oneill

Forager
Jan 31, 2006
East Sussex, UK
shame about this week, damn masters! on for 4 hours! who can watch 4 hours of golf! I know my uncle will, and he'll most likely have been playing all day to, there is a word for people like that! lol

leon-1

benjamin.oneill said:
shame about this week, damn masters! on for 4 hours! who can watch 4 hours of golf! I know my uncle will, and he'll most likely have been playing all day to, there is a word for people like that! lol

I was thinking Nazi's, but others have summed it up for me before

Winston Churchill said:
"Golf is like chasing a quinine pill around a cow pasture."

Jack Benny said:
"Give me the fresh air, a beautiful partner, and a nice round of golf, and you can keep the fresh air and the round of golf."

unknown said:
"Fifty years ago, 100 white men chasing one black man across a field was called the Ku Klux Klan. Today it's called the PGA Tour."

Mark Twain said:
Golf is a good walk spoiled

need we say anymore:)

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
leon-1 said:
I was thinking Nazi's, but others have summed it up for me before(...)

I thought you were a nice guy ... ;) :p I do play myself, but can't bring it up to watch it on the box for 4 hours ... :eek:

A quote I read either here or on BB:
Golf is a democratic hobby for amateurs.

Watched episode 1 (Aboriginal Britain) of the last series this morning on the dutch Discovery channel ;) We're spoiled overhere :D Didn't posted here because you guys might wanted to .... :buttkick:
:lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE