Ray Mears and Lars Falt book

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

pysen78

Forager
Oct 10, 2013
Stockholm
Interesting!
as a side note, for Christmas I got a reworked edition of Lars Fälts classic: "Vinterfärden" now called "Uteliv på vintern" I think its the same as the german translation available on amazon. Anyways, in this new edition, pictures of what appears to be Ray Mears working up a sweat while shoveling snow with a paddle, are amongst the illustrations. Possibly the result of the same collaboration? Anyways, thanks for the heads up, and looking forward to it.
2016-02-15%2020.04.24.jpg

2016-02-15%2020.04.42.jpg

MilkTheFrog

Tenderfoot
Nov 10, 2015
United Kingdom
If people are preordering, just a heads up that it's slightly cheaper over at wordery. Generally prefer to get new books from there anyway, they're almost always cheaper than amazon and amazon have all the issues with tax, working conditions and unfair writers contracts.

nic a char

Settler
Dec 23, 2014
scotland
"Generally prefer to get new books from there (Wordery) anyway, they're almost always cheaper than amazon and amazon have all the issues with tax, working conditions and unfair writers contracts." = good!
I find eBay generally cheaper overall - and of course you'll find Wordery & others there.

MikeLA

May 17, 2011
Northumberland
Going to wait till they are actually for sale. If you remember a couple of years ago Ray means had 2/3 New books for sale on Amazon and they Never got published. So let's wait and see eh!

Harmonica

Forager
Jul 16, 2006
Clara Vale, Tyne and Wear
W
Going to wait till they are actually for sale. If you remember a couple of years ago Ray means had 2/3 New books for sale on Amazon and they Never got published. So let's wait and see eh!

That was my first thought too Mike. Weren't there supposed to be two handbooks published late 2014?

This book does however look stunning. Hope it does get published.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE