ration packs for the moot?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
Would it be worth bringing ration packs to sell at the moot?If there is interest I have a few I can bring.
I won't sell these on the forum as postage is prohibitive.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Would it be worth bringing ration packs to sell at the moot?If there is interest I have a few I can bring.
I won't sell these on the forum as postage is prohibitive.

In a word YES.

Mr Fenna will be knocking at your tarp for one though he might trade rather than buy :D

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
I have 7 unopened menu A and loads of bits from packs,I would say enough bits to make up another 10 full packs.
Strangely enough I seem to have loads of pate and biscuits brown.I haven't taken the dog out for a while and he normally eats them.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I have 7 unopened menu A and loads of bits from packs,I would say enough bits to make up another 10 full packs.
Strangely enough I seem to have loads of pate and biscuits brown.I haven't taken the dog out for a while and he normally eats them.

I will deffo take the menu As - and any bacon and beans you have going (price/trade acceptable of course) - you can keep the pates though...that is dogfood!

ESpy

Settler
Aug 28, 2003
Hampshire
www.britishblades.com
I had a box with a number of BB in it. 2 mice got into it, shredded one pack... And died in the box. None of the other packs were touched. Never did work out a suitable LD50 for the things.

(and they're not bad with Primula :) )

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE