Rare/Hard to get Artic kit.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jacko

Life Member
Aug 3, 2004
SHROPSHIRE
I was holding on to these for the artic exped but work has got in the way(moving regions), so shall have to go :(
First is a genuine Brand New Arctic (NOT GS) issue sleeping bag in Large (hard to get Arctic let alone large as well), do not confuse this with the normal issue type this is really in a class of its own for warmth. Has internal loops at shoulders and feet for liners, etc as well as the normal drying pockets and has never been used (I have however used these before in Norway and really very good). Comes with a used compression sack though, but this is in excellent condition. The bag has only been stored loose hanging up, and comes from a pet and smoke free home. Quite big to post hence £36 inc SOLD P&P RM Recorded, Paypal personal payment only please.
p9190079.jpg

p9190080.jpg

Next a Norwegian Army Jumper, 80% Merino Wool in XL size. Just in case you dont know these have a fold over neck secured with a velcro patch and roll down cuffs with thumb slots in. Getting very rare now and again in excellent nick as I only wore this twice (in UK), took it off the first time as too warm and the second was laying in my hammock reading (on top of bag) and fell asleep in it and never stirred until morning, despite being early in year!! However it really is way too big for me, even though this makes 600gm Ullfrotte look like kids stuff as this is heavyweight warmth! £20 inc SOLD/COLOR]P&P RM Recorded, again Paypal pesonal payment please.
p9190081.jpg

p9190082.jpg

Again both from smoke and pet free home. First PM to secure any questions please fire away :)

Jacko

Life Member
Aug 3, 2004
SHROPSHIRE
WOW!!! Blown away with the speed of that guys, thanks very much indeed!!! :eek: :D
Replying to all now, thanks again!
Jacko.

Jacko

Life Member
Aug 3, 2004
SHROPSHIRE
Cheers and thanks again lads, both those will be in the post first thing on monday morning.
Thanks again,
Jacko. :beerchug:

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
... Blown away with the speed of that guys, thanks very much indeed!!! ....

That'll be down to good kit at a good price ...
and the knowledge that 'The Vulture' (you know who you are, Martin) might swoop down at any moment tends to sharped the reflexes :lmao: .

stevesteve

Nomad
Dec 11, 2006
UK
"WOW!!! Blown away with the speed of that guys, thanks very much indeed!!! "

I was tempted by the 'bag but by the time I resfreshed the page it was gone!

Oh well, good luck to all.
Cheers,
Steve

Jacko

Life Member
Aug 3, 2004
SHROPSHIRE
Just a quick one lads to let you both know that the items were posted this morning, RM first class recorded....
Cheers and thanks again,
Jacko.

Jacko

Life Member
Aug 3, 2004
SHROPSHIRE
Cheers Bodge for the kind words!
Glad your happy with it and I hope it serves you well on all your adventures!
All the best,
Jacko.:)

Jacko

Life Member
Aug 3, 2004
SHROPSHIRE
Glad you got it Phil, RM arn't quite the same these days, as I remember 'when I was a lad!!'
Thanks again,
Jacko.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE