Race for life.

crosslandkelly

Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Today my daughter completed "Cancer Research UK" Race for life. 5k around Cassiobury park in Watford, all done off her own bat And raising nearly £200. I couldn't be prouder.

Nathalies charity run 008.jpg Nathalies charity run 004.jpg Nathalies charity run 002.jpg

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Well done to her Colin, she must be chuffed, running 5k and managing to look that pretty at the end. (I'd be a wreck!) Give her my congratulations and as said it's a very worthy cause so she should be rightly proud.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Excellent! That's what you get when you bring 'em up right and teach 'em to realise their own potential - good people that do good stuff. You've every right to be proud of her mate :)

squishy

Maker Plus
Sep 13, 2011
Doncaster
www.facebook.com
Well done to her :) I've done this for the last 2 years (although I tend to walk more than run! :) ) with my sister and my friend as my sister-in-law was diagnosed with breast cancer 3 yrs ago (now recovered after surgery). Unfortunately I haven't been able to sign up for it this year due to one thing and another so its nice to see others taking part :)

Rachael x

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE