RAB Vector Jacket Excellent condition Black XL

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
In my quest for the perfect all-round everyday Jacket, this Rab was bought around 2 years ago and only very lightly used.

Jacket is in as excellent condition (no damage or rips) although it has been washed a couple of times. If you are a bit of a mountain walker this jacket may suit you.
Similar to Belay Jacket the pockets are on the side not in the middle. Very warm for its size and bulk.

Pic below for image idea, Jacket for sale is completely black.

jackets_rab_vector.jpg

Actual Pics available soon.
The bumf from Rab's site.

The Rab Vector Jacket
The Vector is a true multiuse jacket combining the light insulation of Primaloft with a Quantum inner waterproof breathable full taped outer. This combination of mid and outer layers in a single jacket allows the mountaineer, mountain walker or ski tourer to simplify and save weight on their clothing systems.

Pertex Quantum (30/m2) inner and waterproof Toray XTH outer
60g Primaloft 1 polyester filling is super compressible and extremely water resistant, with the best warmth to weight ratio of any synthetic filling
Toray XTH fabric provides 20mHH and 92% breathability
YKK water resistant zip with unsulated baffle
Full insulated hood with roll away option into the colar when not in use
Spiral cut sleeves with snug cuff closure
Two external pockets with waterproof zips, one internal zip pocket
All cord pulls one-handed

Colour is Black, PM Offers around £80.00 which is below half price. I will accept a cheque which must clear before posting.

Postage will be £5.00 by Royal Mail first class recorded.

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
Reduced to £70.00 plus Postage at £5.00 by cheque only please.
I will refund the difference in postage cost if it is below £5.00 to send by RMSF 1st Class.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE