Quick trip out.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Hi all,

Was lucky enough to spend a couple of nights at a friends wood recently so thought i would share a few pictures. I usually forget to take any but thought it was about time to share a few as I love seeing others posted.

It was just my usual play place which is a good friends wood in North Wales.
Dave from this forum and my self both arrived to freshly made pizza which is always nice. My mate who owns the woods had made a pizza oven and was testing it for the first time, we were willing guinea pigs.
Nothing like fresh beer and freshly made slice on a lovely day in the woods.

upload1_zpsf63e3213.jpg

Went out for a wonder with the new bins and rifle. Not much about but it was a funny day with the weather n wind all over the place.

P2050008_zps55accab1.jpg

When the sun came out it was lovely.

P2050007_zpsa81c968a.jpg

P2050010_zpsf498b944.jpg

I had lots of time to my self to practice my form which was a real treat, just me and the bow... and the rifle got zero`d again.
This was about my best grouping at 30 yards. Getting there but much more practice needed.

P2050017_zps6a35ecd5.jpg

My usual rig.

P2050028_zps10915fc1.jpg

When the light started to fail i finished whittling a PocPoc for my little boy. Told him i found him in the woods and he wanted to come home with me :) Loves the thing, now we just have to finish sanding it together and stain it like on the tv.

P2050030_zpsbdf8ff98.jpg

Forgot to add that I used "stupidly simple midge repellent" and not a bite.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE