Quick Release key ring

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
ok this is probably really silly but I can only seem to be able to fine wholesalers for the safety/quick release key rings like these
pr-key-accessories-keymate.jpg

Any ideas where I can get a few from?
moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
Lithril said:
ok this is probably really silly but I can only seem to be able to fine wholesalers for the safety/quick release key rings like these
pr-key-accessories-keymate.jpg

Any ideas where I can get a few from?
moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

Got mine from a shoe repair shop.

LS

Any probs give me a shout and I can get you some and mail them to you.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Lithril,

They can be found on e-bay occasionally or Timpsons etc. as LS says...they seem to be a dear thing though - between £3 and £5 seems average.....group buy potential if you can find a wholesaler?

Red

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
Found a couple of wholesalers so I'll look into that, I'm sure we can get enough interest in them, they just seemed so useful but I wasn't expecting them to be that elusive

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I got one in a handbag shop, cost me about £3, then found pretty good rip offs in the £land :rolleyes: 2 for £1. They seem solid enough too.
I wish I could buy shares in the £ stores; they sell an enormous amount of junk but there are gems in there too. :cool: Just your luck though if they have what you're looking for.

Cheers,
Toddy

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
Sorry LS I didn't deliberatly not reply to you, I've been working on an assignment for 2 days solid in front of this 'puter and my brain is slightly fried. At the moment I've no idea how many I'm going to get but more looking for prices, got a few ideas I want to play around with.

Thanks for the offer

Matt

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
At the moment I'm struggling to focus on the screen let alone write anything coherent. Oh well I think its probably time to hit the sack and give myself a fighting chance of getting up in the morning :rolleyes:

Cheers

Matt

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE