Quality mountain days needed for ML, leads needed for SPA

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

speckledjim

Mar 30, 2007
Edinburgh
Hi folks,
I need a good number of hill days before going for my ML training. I'm based at Dounans Centre, Aberfoyle, Trossachs, and I'm looking for people to go and practice some skills with. I have no transport and I'm finding it difficult to get places! I'm a volunteer at the centre after being made redundant and I'm completely skint! :(

I could possibly offer some basic paddle coaching in return (although I have no formal coaching qualifications yet, and don't own any equipment myself). I've got a fairly reliable kayak roll and could probably teach some canoeing basics too.

Also, for all you climbers out there, I need to get some lead climbs for my SPA, If you're one short of a climbing pair I could lend a hand. I've got harness/helmet, but can't afford to buy my own rack.

Soloman

Settler
Aug 12, 2007
Scotland
Hi there,i was just thinking of getting back into climbing after a few years.
Drop me a line as im free quite alot and am just over in fife, what grade are you thinking about as my e2 days are well behind me.
Ive a double set of gear so ok in that area.
What about ben an and ill pick you up on the way past.
Soloman.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE