Puzzle Room

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Couple hints:

Have a look under the chair
You cant get into the tube yet as you dont have the right (multi) tool

I've got what looks like a key, a tube with a note in it that I can't open and a small button battery. I've opened a hatch in the wall with those coloured things which I'm guessing you need the combination for and now I'm stuck.

Can someone tell me the next step? Videos aren't loading up!

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I've got what looks like a key, a tube with a note in it that I can't open and a small button battery. I've opened a hatch in the wall with those coloured things which I'm guessing you need the combination for and now I'm stuck.

Can someone tell me the next step? Videos aren't loading up!

Another hint..... try looking behind the briefcase ;)

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I did look behind the briefcase, I either got the key or the battery there.

Tried using the key of the briefcase, nothing :(

Ok, just went back onto it and have found a note with a button being pressed and what looks like a clock with 10" on it.

Use the key in the picture where you got the battery from

Press and hold a button for 10 seconds ;)

Finally I got the safe open.... i had been turning the thing xleft then yright instead of going straight to the numbers. That took me since lunch time to mid afternoon and now when i got home *gets coat and walks out the door* I did kind of cheat a little.

No I have a series of number a1 d3 etc. Hmmm

Asa Samuel

Native
May 6, 2009
St Austell.
I knew which button to press, got another keypad :(

I now have a few more things, including the very nice SAK. just stuck on where to go next, got the xx=16 which I am guessing is to do with the twisty combination lock. also got that thing that looks like a laser pointer and put two batteries in. trying to find a third battery. Got one from behind the plug.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
You have to press the picture of the SAK to get the blades to rotate from blade to screwdriver to corkscrew.

Once you have the function you want , close the large picture of the SAK down and that function will then be 'set' until you change it.

HTH.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE