Puzzle Room

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Spent half an hour turning lights on, picking stuff up etc but didn't get anywhere.

Can't find a button for an English version either :banghead:

What are we suppsoed to be doing exactly ?

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
What are we suppsoed to be doing exactly ?

Escape from the room. If you go to youtube there's a walk through as to what you have to do to get out. After I saw it I gave up..... way to complicated for my simple mind
:eek:

Oh and you don't need an english version to get out

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Escape from the room. If you go to youtube there's a walk through as to what you have to do to get out. After I saw it I gave up..... way to complicated for my simple mind
:eek:

But that would spoil the fun

Since my last post I've found all sorts of goodies, I've even opened the case and found a nice Victorinox SAK :D

Any idea what to search for on Youtube as my keyboard doesn't do Russian :cool:

Matt.S

Native
Mar 26, 2008
Exeter, Devon
I completed this a few months ago. Even with several unsubtle hints form a friend who spent far too much time on it it took me several hours...

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
If you solve it , tell me!!

Oh, boy! That's a stupidly convoluted game :Wow:

All that palaver for the one item you actually need ~ did anyone else think 'There's a SAK and a wooden floor. Why can't I just whittle it?'

Mind you, it was good brain exercise :cool: .

malente

Life member
Jan 14, 2007
Germany
Damn this is addictive and time consuming.
Im stuck at the combination safe. I have entered the combination I have but its not accepting it. Any hints :D

it's fiddly. try again without pauses. i got it open after about 5 mins, trying with the correct combination.

Asa Samuel

Native
May 6, 2009
St Austell.
I've got what looks like a key, a tube with a note in it that I can't open and a small button battery. I've opened a hatch in the wall with those coloured things which I'm guessing you need the combination for and now I'm stuck.

Can someone tell me the next step? Videos aren't loading up!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE