Puma White Hunter As New - Slight Marks On Sheath

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
I have a Puma White Hunter that has only been used once to cut para cord and trim 3 twigs to roast marsh mallows. I've only taken this knife out in the field 2 or 3 times.

I bought the knife from a reputable dealer in the States.

The knife is MINT but the shealth has a couple of marks - I managed to nick the top stitch on the sheath and used a lighter to stop the thread from fraying/pulling through - close up pictures below - at the time this did not matter to me as it was going to be a "user". The thread is prevented from pulling through by a rivit - my other half is a saddler and she said that this should not be a problem.

When the knife was delivered the box had a hole in it see pictures. The Puma Certification details "The New Puma System" - showing a knife that comes to pieces - not sure if this is normal?

I have had the knife in the draw for about 18 months covered in Ren Wax. The blade has no marks except the Rockwell test mark. The stag horn scales are also unmarked.

And yes you can shave your arm hair with it :D

Not sure what I would swap it for - but I would like to find a good home for this beautiful knife where it would get put to good use.

puma_1.jpg

puma_2.jpg

puma_3.jpg

puma_4.jpg

puma_5.jpg

Here's the marks on the sheath: -

puma_7.jpg

puma_8.jpg

Any questions or if you need other pictures please PM or ask on thread.

Phil.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
That is a beautiful knife. I'm so tempted, but I have a Puma bowie already. Always liked that White Hunter blade shape though....

Still, I'm glad Lawrence got there first

Red

Hi all,

This knife is now available to any offers. :D

The initial reservation has now been lifted due to a change of needs. ;)

Please post to thread for further infom, pictures etc. on this knife. I'll prolly leave it on BCUK for another week or so before it gets Re. Waxed and put back in the draw. :naughty:

Phil.

pothunter

Settler
Jun 6, 2006
Wyre Forest Worcestershire
Hi TMKTC

I have fond memories of hunting with a friend who is now the wrong side of the sod, he carried a Puma White Hunter and never gave it much thought but it never failed him and took a huge amount of abuse. If you decide to part with it in the future contact me, it will work for its keep but I don't think it would mind.

Best regards, Pothunter.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE