Sold Jeff White Pathfinder Knife - 1095 Steel

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
Up for grabs is a pathfinder knife, this is stamped with the Pathfinder stamp and made by Jeff White with his makers stamp.

Unfortunately Jeff White no longer makes knives for the pathfinder school, and it is difficult to get hold of this collaboration blade now.

This has been used to cut an onion, and then unfortunately didn't really get tla chance after that. It is a very nice food prep and outdoor knife. Steel is 1095, handle is cherry.

It doesn't come with a sheath, and I had plans and bought leather etc, but run out of time. But it comes with a perfectly useable leather sheath.

Looking for £90 posted royal mail tracked. Bank transfer please.
Posted to UK mainland only

IMG20240210110207.jpgIMG20240210110211.jpgIMG20240210110236.jpgIMG20240210110219.jpg

Last edited:

DocG

Dec 20, 2013
Moray
Hi
Please will you provide specifications? I have found a couple of references to Jeff White Pathfinder knives but not sure which one you have here.
ATB

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
Hi
Please will you provide specifications? I have found a couple of references to Jeff White Pathfinder knives but not sure which one you have here.
ATB
I'll get you the measurements tomorrow. Wrist is healing so able to do stuff now.
Hi, I’ll take that knife if it’s still available
It's still available, had some issues trying to get it overseas, so still here

First person to give me a solid yes, and is in UK, can have it for the current asking price.

matarius777

Nomad
Aug 29, 2019
Lancaster
Received with many thanks! A lovely knife. Just given it a good strop, I do like a convex grind, the blade is just a nice thickness, strong enough for wood processing but not too thick for food processing. :) Thanks Graham.

Reactions: gra_farmer

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE