Pukka FAK

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wicca

Native
Oct 19, 2008
South Coast
Interesting. First thing that strikes me is..I wouldn't want to be trying to administer any of that in hurry in poor light or without a torch. The containers all look remarkably similar which could have interesting results if the wrong one is chosen.. No doubt their Medic had his own system for overcoming that problem though.

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
The Forced March pills are missing. ;)

Used cocaine eye drops to help with the snow blindness.
Chalk and opium for diarrhoea.

Read that the only two medicines in use from those kits these days are aspirin and morphine.

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
Just a thought but from the look the box there's either a lot of protective padding or room for more items?

Tonyuk

Settler
Nov 30, 2011
Scotland
Wheres the tincture of benzoin? (The benz) There was nothing like it for sorting out all types of cuts or blisters. Stung like a hot poker though, also good for getting zinc tape to adhere to feet. Haven't seen it in years. The faces of any Germans you were working with when you pronounced it "benzin"

Potassium permanganate for anything cheesy, and better fake tan they're was not (Especially for the nails, they would be brown for weeks)

What was that stuff that fizzed like coke when put on a cut? Only see salvon or germoline these days, have to order iodine from ebay.

Tonyuk

Last edited:

JohnC

Jun 28, 2005
Edinburgh

I like that FAK, we've bought old ones in the past (sometimes for the container).. This is the latest, iodine has all evaporated/leaked..

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE